Newlin’s unique series of informal happy hours feature a local brewery, winery, or distillery each month! They take place at the Log Cabin from 6 to 7:30pm on the second Thursday of the month from April through June, and again in September and October.
- April 14: “Watersheds” featuring Penn’s Woods Winery
- May 12: “Tree Gallery” featuring Sterling Pig Brewing
- June 9: “Archaeology at NGM” featuring Penn’s Woods Winery
- September 8: “Native Pollinators” featuring Sterling Pig Brewery
- October 13: “Newlin Log House” featuring Penn’s Woods Winery & Liquid Alchemy
Samples are free, additional drinks may be purchased. Must be 21 or older to attend. No reservations necessary.