Newlin Grist Mill’s trails are open!
There are a few changes you need to be aware of before you visit:
- Open hours are 7am to 5pm. New gates have been installed at the entrance to Newlin Grist Mill. These gates will be unlocked at 7am and locked at 5pm daily. Please keep this in mind when visiting the park.
- Repair work is ongoing and not all trails are currently open. While the worst of the damage has been repaired, use caution and please be mindful of marked trails that remain closed while repairs continue.
- The parking lot by the log cabin will remain closed or partially blocked off, as we continue to work on completing repairs.
- Restrooms, visitor center, and historic buildings are still closed. Please be patient as we work to rebuild the visitor center and make repairs to our historic buildings.
- Please be respectful of our staff and volunteers as they work on repairs throughout the park.