Sip Behind the Scenes
Newlin’s unique series of informal happy hours feature a local brewery, winery, and/or distillery each month! Visitors can enjoy beverages while chatting with the Newlin Grist Mill staff about what’s going on in the park. The happy hours take place on select Thursday evenings at the Log Cabin on site.
2023 Happy Hours:
- April 13 – Penns Woods Winery
- May 18 – Sterling Pig Brewery & Liquid Alchemy Beverages
- June 8 – Penns Woods Winery
- September 14 – Penns Woods Winery & Liquid Alchemy Beverages
- October 12 – Springhouse Spirits
6-7:30pm. Samples are free, additional drinks may be purchased. Must be 21 or older to attend. No reservations necessary.
Sip Along the Stream with Deer Creek Malthouse
NEW! We are excited to announce that Deer Creek Malthouse will be at the park on Thursday evenings through October for weekly pop-up happy hours. Stop by the log cabin, enjoy some drinks and light fare, and relax by the creek with friends. A great way to unwind after work or a walk in the park!
Thursdays from 4pm to 8pm.